...and in front of the castle were miniature trees around a little mirror supposed to represent a lake. The wax swans that swam on its surface were reflected in the mirror. All this was very pretty but prettiest of all was the little lady who stood in the open doorway of the castle. Though she was a paper doll, she wore a dress of the fluffiest gauze. A tiny blue ribbon went over her shoulder for a scarf, and in the middle of it shone a spangle that was as big as her face. The little lady held out both her arms, as a ballet dancer does, and one leg was lifted so high behind her that the tin soldier couldn't see it at all, and he supposed she must have only one leg, as he did...
Finally, Fairytales won the poll, so here is the first one of that serie, "The Steadfast Tin Soldier"
We are going to have fun with this
Once upon a Time Series:
1. The Steadfast Tin Soldier -> [link]
2. Goldilocks and the Three Bears -> [link]
3. Puss in Boots -> [link]
4. Rapunzel-> [link]
5. Three Little Pigs -> [link]
6. The Princess and the Pea -> [link]
7. The Ugly Duckling -> [link]
8. Little Red Riding Hood -> [link]
9. The Pied Piper of Hamelin -> [link]
10. The Red Shoes -> [link]
11. Hansel and Gretel -> [link]
12. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz -> [link]